Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I chose district 10 as my destination for several reasons:
1. it's fictional and therefore less likely to be done by classmates
2. Its continuing the theme from my movie poster design
3. I'm really into the Hunger Games right now so its always on my mind

I chose the color scheme because:
1. The inspiration poster design used similar colors
2. District 10 is livestock so the colors fit
3. The colors are mellow which suits the mood in the districts in the story

It took a lot of trial and error  to get the emblem right. It changed colors and sizes and locations before it found its home but it looks good there. Overall I am pretty happy with the design, I think it might just be my favorite design so far in this class. Its very very similar to the original so I feel like I kinda cheated, but the design works so I'm satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment